Having a new piece of commercial HVAC equipment installed is a huge decision and one that you have to live with for a very long time. Good installation can really make or break how well the equipment will perform and how long it will last. For over 30 years, the friendly experts at Central Comfort Air Conditioning, Inc. have been offering fast, reliable and good quality commercial HVAC installation. If you’re in the process of starting a new business and need a commercial air conditioner and heater, or if your current HVAC system needs replacement just give us a call. Our friendly Miami, FL commercial HVAC installation technicians can help you through every step of the process: from picking out the right–sized unit to the actual installation. We know that problems can occur after normal business hours, which is why we’re available 24/7 for emergency HVAC services. Give us a call today to talk with one of our professionals about any services that you need.
The Miami, FL commercial air conditioning installation specialists at Central Comfort Air Conditioning offer quality installation and replacement services for your commercial cooling and heating system throughout the Miami area.
When many business owners need a commercial HVAC system, they usually just go out and find the biggest, most cost-effective system they can find. However, without knowing all your options, you could easily install a system that isn’t quite right for your business. This can lead to unnecessarily high utility bills and cause many problems in maintenance and repairs in the future. For sound advice on your next HVAC installation, call the experts in commercial air conditioning and heating of Miami, FL at Central Comfort Air Conditioning. Our highly skilled professionals are always available to help you find the perfect HVAC system for your business and install it properly so it delivers consistent and efficient performance for many years to come.
- Not enough cooling or heating – If you turn on your heat pump and it doesn’t produce enough cooling or heating, you need to call for repair. This issue could be caused by a clogged air filter, low refrigerant, a broken compressor, or a bad fan motor.
- Strange noises – Keep an ear out for any new noises that your heat pump starts to make. It could also be that your heat pump starts operating at a higher volume. These issues need to be addressed quickly because they will likely just get worse over time.
- Clogged air filter – Probably the most common cause of heat pump problems is a clogged air filter. Make sure that you change the air filter in your heat pump on a regular basis so that you can potentially avoid repairs.
There are a few benefits to having your new commercial HVAC system installed by an expert professional. Central Comfort Air Conditioning is proud to provide quality commercial HVAC installation services to our commercial customers.
- Faster installation – As a business owner, you can’t wait around while your new air conditioning system takes several days to install. Working with a professional contractor will ensure that the system gets installed properly.
- Better quality – One of the most common causes of air conditioning repairs is poor installation. Making sure that your new system gets installed with good quality can go a long way to helping the new equipment work well.
Most business owners don’t have time to inspect their air conditioning and heating systems. But there are a few different things that you can look and listen for that could indicate it’s time for commercial HVAC replacement.
- Frequent repairs – If your commercial HVAC system requires frequent repairs, it could be time to start thinking about replacement. Often, it doesn’t make much financial sense to continue to repair a piece of equipment that is on its way out.
- Inefficient operation – Because of how much you run your commercial HVAC system, you need it to operate efficiently. If you’ve started to notice a steady increase in energy usage, you may benefit greatly from replacing the system.
- Strange noises – If you hear unusual noises coming from your commercial air conditioning and heating systems, it could need repair. However, if your system is older it might make a lot of sense to replace the entire system.
When you need commercial HVAC installation or replacement in Miami, FL, give us a call at (305) 598-7575. At Central Comfort Air Conditioning, we can offer you fast, reliable services giving you solutions that will save you money and last for a very long time. We know how important your HVAC system is to your business’ success, which is why we take such great care in the work that we do. You can request a call back 24/7 here.