The air in your home is essential to your health. Unfortunately, there’s most likely an abundance of tiny micro-particles getting steadily circulated throughout the indoor space. These pollutants can aggravate and cause health issues. At Central Comfort Air Conditioning, we’ve focused our attention on straightforward and sustainable solutions. We offer the outstanding benefits of media filters, achieving high-MERV filtration without a negative impact on static pressure and airflow.
Media Filter Installations
With twenty-five years of industry experience, the team from Central Comfort Air Conditioning continues to champion filter innovation. We remember the days when an air filter strictly protected the inner workings of the air conditioner and heater from dust and debris. We are excited by modern innovation and what it means for our customers. Today’s media air filters are not only effective at keeping the HVAC system clean but remove contaminants from breathing air.
Contact Central Comfort Air Conditioning for high-efficiency air filter services!
While the cheap and standard 1” air filter does an adequate job of keeping pollutants out of your HVAC equipment, there are some areas where they fall short.
- Pleated filters with MERV values over 12 can increase the static pressure in the HVAC system and hinder airflow
- Non-pleated filters with a low-MERV won’t assist with indoor air quality
- Poorly designed filter racks allow air to circumvent the filter
- You’ll need to wash or replace the filter every 60 to 90 days
- No odor control
We strongly recommend a media filter as an alternative to a high-MERV 1” filter. Optimal airflow, more effective protection of both the HVAC system and breathing air, and the cost savings of replacement only once or twice a year add up to worthwhile investment. Central Comfort Air Conditioning welcomes you to give us a call at (305) 598-7575 to discuss options. We’re more than happy to share our knowledge and provide swift, conscientious, and affordable service across Miami, FL.
Reasons to consider a high-efficiency media air filter include:
- High MERV filtration
- No negative consequences for static pressure
- You’ll only need to replace it once or twice per year
- Won’t impede HVAC airflow
- More surface area to capture bacteria, mold, and allergens down to 0.3 microns
- Superior filter housing
- Carbon coated fibers offer odor absorption